We help people who have no idea what it is they want to do next. What we love about working with people like you, is how much you already know about what you do and don't like. We take those foundations, mix in a large dose of reality, pragmatism and ageing psychology. We pull in the best people around you to support and accelerate your transition so you can start making the most of what should be the best time of your working life.
42% of Employees on our programmes have gone on to start their own businesses
18% have made a complete career change
100% have enjoyed the Brave Starts Experience
All of our workshops are live and online. You'll be placed in a cohort with up to 4 other people. Pricing is currently at our pilot level of £495. We anticipate stopping this towards the end of March.
- 10 hours workshops across 3 months
- Access to content and a coach working from an evidence base (a lot of what is available in the market isn't)
- 4 x one on one sessions with our cohort leaders and our experts
- Personalised introductions to people doing the roles you'd like to learn more about
- The feeling that 25% of your fees support charities and small businesses
- Connection with others in your cohort: people in a similar boat to yourself
- Your CV/Linkedin/any other branding you are developing examined and scrutinised. You'll be best positioned for whatever role you want to do next.
We have (on average) two cohorts running a month. If you'd like to join the next one, leave us your details. We'll be in touch to discuss and ensure if you'll get value from the programme. You aren't committed until you say you're keen, you've received an invoice for 50% and you've paid it.
What we'll be covering in the session
- Why are we focused on employees over 50
- What factors are more likely to predict a successful career change?
- What barriers will you most likely face?
- What's the right level of expectation?
- What's your best starting point?
- Understand our evidence based approach
- How to approach your line manager to ask for support with your own change.
Our next event is on Tuesday 12th January 10-11am